vrijdag 31 juli 2026

i’m covered

IN MISERY .. it's a mystery to me - the game commences, for the usual fee - plus expenses, confidential information - it's in a diary, this is my investigation .. .. and a public inquiry

I go checking out the reports - digging up the dirt, you get to meet all sorts in this line of work .. treachery and treason - there's always an excuse for it .. and when I find the reason I still can't get used to it 

And what have you got at the end of the day? What have you got to take away?
a message in a bottle and a new set of lies, blinds on the windows and pain behind the eye .. scarred for life - no compensation .. for my private investigation .. no rewards for your infatuation .. low life, no life at all .. we're goingk crazy just to let you know, we know there's somethingk goingk on .. mammon kanker auti auto’s met dr geschifte “chauffeurs” erin, moorden aars en lll bbb pvvd66cda - erss in blik, meer dan 33%, (k)anaaliseer dit 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten