
J
If it's true a rich man leads a sad life
That's what they say from day to day
Then what do all the poor do with their lives
On judgment day, when nothin' is saved?
I've been beat up, I've been thrown out
But I'm not down, no, I'm not down
I've been shown up, but I've grown up
And I'm not down, no, I'm not down
That's what they say from day to day
Then what do all the poor do with their lives
On judgment day, when nothin' is saved?
I've been beat up, I've been thrown out
But I'm not down, no, I'm not down
I've been shown up, but I've grown up
And I'm not down, no, I'm not down
So you rock around and think that you're the toughest
In the world, the whole wide world
But you're streets away from where it gets the roughest
You ain't been there
In the world, the whole wide world
But you're streets away from where it gets the roughest
You ain't been there
I've been beat up, I've been thrown out
But I'm not down, no, I'm not down
I've been shown up, but I've grown up
And I'm not down, no, I'm not down
I'm not down
No, I'm not down
No, I'm not down
No, I'm not down
No, I'm not down
But I'm not down, no, I'm not down
I've been shown up, but I've grown up
And I'm not down, no, I'm not down
I'm not down
No, I'm not down
No, I'm not down
No, I'm not down
No, I'm not down




















Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten